Default US - Sail Boston 2000 rigging

Sail Boston 2000.
A lot of rigging at the Black Falcon Terminal in South Boston.

Attached Thumbnails
US - Sail Boston 2000 rigging-sail_boston_2000_rigging.jpg

On 2/8/2020 8:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Sail Boston 2000.
A lot of rigging at the Black Falcon Terminal in South Boston.

Must have been a fun time Bob!

Paul

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 13:34:35 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 2/8/2020 8:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Sail Boston 2000.
A lot of rigging at the Black Falcon Terminal in South Boston.

Must have been a fun time Bob!

Paul

Yes, it was a nice time, *lots* of ships. Unfortunately it was really
snug so I mostly could shoot only rigging and parts of ships. But "f/8
and be there", I'll post some shots that might be better tnan nothing.

wrote:

On 2/8/2020 8:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Sail Boston 2000.
A lot of rigging at the Black Falcon Terminal in South Boston.

Must have been a fun time Bob!

Paul

Yes, it was a nice time, *lots* of ships. Unfortunately it was really
snug so I mostly could shoot only rigging and parts of ships. But "f/8
and be there", I'll post some shots that might be better tnan nothing.

Yes, I can imagine. I have been in the same situation.

Paul