Default US - black sailboat 2019-08-16

Sailboat westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Attached Thumbnails
US - black sailboat 2019-08-16-black_sailboat_20190816.jpg

On 9/30/2019 11:47 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Sailboat westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I met a couple here the other day that told me they bought a 32 foot
sailboat about 3 years ago and have never used the sail. They just use
the motor to put around the island. They are thinking about selling it
and buying a regular powerboat so they can get under some of the lower
bridges here and be able to go to more spots.

Paul

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:29:15 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 9/30/2019 11:47 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Sailboat westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I met a couple here the other day that told me they bought a 32 foot
sailboat about 3 years ago and have never used the sail. They just use
the motor to put around the island. They are thinking about selling it
and buying a regular powerboat so they can get under some of the lower
bridges here and be able to go to more spots.

Paul

Interesting. Maybe the act of sailing was more work than they wanted
to do.