Default BOATS at sunset on Oneida Lake NY 9-17 c.jpg

I think I put my sun glasses in front of the lens to get this shot .
Real high tech stuff !

Attached Thumbnails
BOATS at sunset on Oneida Lake NY 9-17 c.jpg-boats-sunset-oneida-lake-ny-9-17-c.jpg

On 8/14/2018 8:33 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
I think I put my sun glasses in front of the lens to get this shot .
Real high tech stuff !

I have tried that before, it worked on this one!
A very pretty set Lee!

Paul

In article ,
says...

I think I put my sun glasses in front of the lens to get this shot .
Real high tech stuff !

begin 644 BOATS at sunset on Oneida Lake NY 9-17 c.jpg

That copper colored water is amazing, as is the whole image.

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com