Default MAMAMIA 9-17 a.jpg

This is kind of a silly post.......set .

Word came to me that a yacht was about to come into town with someone
famous on board . I grabbed a camera and a short time later the MV
MAMAMIA sailed by slowly as she gave up her Delaware Bay pilot for a
Chesapeake Bay version. The light was running out but I gave it a try
and with a little help from Photoshop I was able to save the dark
early evening photos.

This is definately a stranger boat to these parts.

Attached Thumbnails
MAMAMIA  9-17 a.jpg-mamamia-9-17-.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

This is kind of a silly post.......set .

Word came to me that a yacht was about to come into town with someone
famous on board . I grabbed a camera and a short time later the MV
MAMAMIA sailed by slowly as she gave up her Delaware Bay pilot for a
Chesapeake Bay version. The light was running out but I gave it a try
and with a little help from Photoshop I was able to save the dark
early evening photos.

This is definately a stranger boat to these parts.

begin 644 MAMAMIA 9-17 a.jpg

Attachment decoded: MAMAMIA 9-17 a.jpg
`
end

several yachts with that name ,but this one appears to be it..

no clue as to who is aboard..

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/lu...06/mamamia.htm

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:49:25 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

This is kind of a silly post.......set .

Word came to me that a yacht was about to come into town with someone
famous on board . I grabbed a camera and a short time later the MV
MAMAMIA sailed by slowly as she gave up her Delaware Bay pilot for a
Chesapeake Bay version. The light was running out but I gave it a try
and with a little help from Photoshop I was able to save the dark
early evening photos.

This is definately a stranger boat to these parts.

She's a nice catch no matter who's on board.

On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 00:09:20 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:49:25 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

This is kind of a silly post.......set .

Word came to me that a yacht was about to come into town with someone
famous on board . I grabbed a camera and a short time later the MV
MAMAMIA sailed by slowly as she gave up her Delaware Bay pilot for a
Chesapeake Bay version. The light was running out but I gave it a try
and with a little help from Photoshop I was able to save the dark
early evening photos.

This is definately a stranger boat to these parts.

She's a nice catch no matter who's on board.

You just never know what is coming through next .