Default Tug - BERING DAWN towing Dredge ILLINOIS 7-17a.jpg

Last week during one of our heat waves I managed to get a few shots of
the Tug BERING DAWN moving the Dredge ILLINOIS from her location on
the Delaware River near Claymont , DE to where she ended up which is
New Castle , DE. Every year the Delaware requires lots of dredging to
maintain the shipping channels and there are only 2 companies who
get the business because they are the ones with the large dredges big
enough to do the work .

Pics came out a little over sharpened because the camera I was using
sets its own sharpness level that can't be adjusted . But that was the
only camera I had with me so that's the way it goes .

Temperature was 95* at 1:45pm.

Attached Thumbnails
Tug - BERING DAWN towing Dredge ILLINOIS  7-17a.jpg-tug-bering-dawn-towing-dredge-illinois-7-17a.jpg

"Canal Lee" wrote in message

Pics came out a little over sharpened because the camera I was using
sets its own sharpness level that can't be adjusted . But that was the
only camera I had with me so that's the way it goes .

"f8 and be there"
You got the shot and it looks good to me.
Bob

On 7/29/2017 2:13 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Last week during one of our heat waves I managed to get a few shots of
the Tug BERING DAWN moving the Dredge ILLINOIS from her location on
the Delaware River near Claymont , DE to where she ended up which is
New Castle , DE. Every year the Delaware requires lots of dredging to
maintain the shipping channels and there are only 2 companies who
get the business because they are the ones with the large dredges big
enough to do the work .

Pics came out a little over sharpened because the camera I was using
sets its own sharpness level that can't be adjusted . But that was the
only camera I had with me so that's the way it goes .

Temperature was 95* at 1:45pm.

That is one heck of a contraption Lee!

Paul

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:57:43 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 7/29/2017 2:13 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Last week during one of our heat waves I managed to get a few shots of
the Tug BERING DAWN moving the Dredge ILLINOIS from her location on
the Delaware River near Claymont , DE to where she ended up which is
New Castle , DE. Every year the Delaware requires lots of dredging to
maintain the shipping channels and there are only 2 companies who
get the business because they are the ones with the large dredges big
enough to do the work .

Pics came out a little over sharpened because the camera I was using
sets its own sharpness level that can't be adjusted . But that was the
only camera I had with me so that's the way it goes .

Temperature was 95* at 1:45pm.

That is one heck of a contraption Lee!

Paul

You got that right !