Default Ship - TALIA 6-17.jpg

Have not posted for a while because my news reader would not allow me
to upload anything . I could only download . Finally got things
straightened out, i hope for good . Lots of nice pics in the last 6
weeks or so .

The TALIA came through here recently late in the day . Caught her in
hazy sunset light .

Attached Thumbnails
Ship - TALIA  6-17.jpg-ship-talia-6-17.jpg

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
Have not posted for a while because my news reader would not allow me
to upload anything . I could only download . Finally got things
straightened out, i hope for good . Lots of nice pics in the last 6
weeks or so .

The TALIA came through here recently late in the day . Caught her in
hazy sunset light .

Welcome back!
Even in the haze you're not going to miss that hull. Nice.
Bob

Canal Lee wrote in
:

Have not posted for a while because my news reader would not allow me
to upload anything . I could only download . Finally got things
straightened out, i hope for good . Lots of nice pics in the last 6
weeks or so .

The TALIA came through here recently late in the day . Caught her in
hazy sunset light .

begin 644 Ship - TALIA 6-17.jpg

Attachment decoded: Ship - TALIA 6-17.jpg
`
end

seagoing parking lot/traffic jam

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/au...rld-with-5500-
cars.html

On 7/2/2017 4:04 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Have not posted for a while because my news reader would not allow me
to upload anything . I could only download . Finally got things
straightened out, i hope for good . Lots of nice pics in the last 6
weeks or so .

The TALIA came through here recently late in the day . Caught her in
hazy sunset light .

I like the lighting Lee!

Paul