Default US - tug Henri

Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Henri_217.jpg (417.5 KB, 12 views)

On 10/10/2014 10:06 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

This one came through messed up Bob.

Paul

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 22:06:40 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

Nice one. I like the old tugs too.

Default US - tug Henri (another attempt) - Henri_217.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
US - tug Henri-henri_217.jpg

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 10/10/2014 10:06 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

This one came through messed up Bob.

Paul

Thanks Paul, I've posted another copy. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Bob

wrote:

Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

Nice one. I like the old tugs too.

Thanks, I like them too. But I wish they would give old Henri a good
painting.
Bob

This came through good, nice photo!

Paul

wrote:

Henri looks like a stable mate of tug CO that I posted on August 3, they
have the same red, white and rust coloring.
Eastbound in the Cape Cod Canal on August 28, 2014.

She's a real oldie .

Nice shot !