Default US - small boat fighting the current change

For years I have tried to get a picture showing how exciting the current
changing direction in the Cape Cod Canal can be, maybe this picture does the
job.
There is a tug & barge wake in the background but the boat hasn't run into
it yet.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
US - small boat fighting the current change-small_boat_current_change.jpg

On 8/21/2014 11:48 PM, Bob_R wrote:
For years I have tried to get a picture showing how exciting the current
changing direction in the Cape Cod Canal can be, maybe this picture does
the job.
There is a tug & barge wake in the background but the boat hasn't run
into it yet.
Bob

Yeah that is moving quick!
We have the same thing when the tide is running in or out of the gap in
Galilee, small boats have a problem.

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/21/2014 11:48 PM, Bob_R wrote:
For years I have tried to get a picture showing how exciting the current
changing direction in the Cape Cod Canal can be, maybe this picture does
the job.
There is a tug & barge wake in the background but the boat hasn't run
into it yet.
Bob

Yeah that is moving quick!
We have the same thing when the tide is running in or out of the gap in
Galilee, small boats have a problem.

I assume some folks really enjoy the ride but I'm happy to keep my feet on
dry land. I hope he had his seatbelt fastened.
Bob