Default NL - Sneekermeer - Skutsjesilen 2009 - File 01 of 20 - Skutsjes-01.jpg (0/2)

Some older pics of skutsjesilen. Shot in 2009 on the Sneekermeer.

As I was just sailing past and steering and photographing at the same time,
the quality isn't optimal. (bear in mind that the spectatorfleet is quite
big and not everyone has even a basic knowledge of the rules on the water..
) Makes for interesting sailing.

Just left my own boat at the yard for her winterberth.... Another season
gone...

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133.133...
Some older pics of skutsjesilen. Shot in 2009 on the Sneekermeer.

As I was just sailing past and steering and photographing at the same
time,
the quality isn't optimal. (bear in mind that the spectatorfleet is quite
big and not everyone has even a basic knowledge of the rules on the
water..
) Makes for interesting sailing.

Just left my own boat at the yard for her winterberth.... Another season
gone...

Thanks Jeroen for these nice pictures, they make me homesick;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On 10/13/2012 12:15 PM, Jeronimus wrote:
Some older pics of skutsjesilen. Shot in 2009 on the Sneekermeer.

As I was just sailing past and steering and photographing at the same time,
the quality isn't optimal. (bear in mind that the spectatorfleet is quite
big and not everyone has even a basic knowledge of the rules on the water..
) Makes for interesting sailing.

Just left my own boat at the yard for her winterberth.... Another season
gone...

Regards,

Jeroen

I just put my boat back in the water (after 10 months out for the move).
Don't have the mast up yet.
But soon!

Jeroen

I just put my boat back in the water (after 10 months out for the
move). Don't have the mast up yet.
But soon!

I hope you have a great season!! I'll have to wait untill april before she
hits the water again.

Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen for these nice pictures, they make me homesick;-)

I knew you would say something like that.