Default Sir Martin II- Newport RI

Attached Thumbnails
Sir Martin II- Newport RI-sirmartinii_newportri_7-9-2012a.jpg

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

Very nice Paul, looks like a flatbottom.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

Very nice Paul, looks like a flatbottom.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Here is a link to the ships that came to Newport.

http://oceanstatetallships.com/tall-ships/

Paul

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

Very nice Paul, looks like a flatbottom.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Here is a link to the ships that came to Newport.

http://oceanstatetallships.com/tall-ships/

Thanks Paul, I just read she was build in Holland, I was almost sure.
There is stil a lot of these kind of ships in The Netherlands and I like
them very much.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

Sir Francis Drake's ships... Bert Olton Tall Ships 0 October 30th 11 08:46 PM
Here, Sir! jlrogers±³©[_2_] ASA 17 August 27th 08 09:55 PM
A salute to Sir Arthur Clarke... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 1 March 19th 08 02:22 AM
FA: Sir W. Churchill Crew Knife nordenfeldt Tall Ship Photos 0 February 23rd 08 07:11 PM
Special offer for you Sir! Flemming Torp Electronics 3 March 3rd 07 03:49 PM