Default NL - Den Helder - CRTWYR Fleet in Den Helder - File 01 of 16 - DSC_1133.jpg (0/1)

Yesterday the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race arrived in my hometown Den
Helder. A good opportunity to shoot some pictures.. I missed the fleet
sailing into the harbour but got a few in port pictures.

Next Thursday I'm invited to join the start of the fleet on a tall ship..
I'll take my camera and see if I can get some nice shots.

More info on the race: http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/

have a good weekend!

Jeroen

On 13 Jul 2012 15:43:44 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Yesterday the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race arrived in my hometown Den
Helder. A good opportunity to shoot some pictures.. I missed the fleet
sailing into the harbour but got a few in port pictures.

Next Thursday I'm invited to join the start of the fleet on a tall ship..
I'll take my camera and see if I can get some nice shots.

More info on the race: http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/

have a good weekend!

Jeroen

You have a good weekend too and happy shooting on Thursday.

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133.133...
Yesterday the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race arrived in my hometown
Den
Helder. A good opportunity to shoot some pictures.. I missed the fleet
sailing into the harbour but got a few in port pictures.

Next Thursday I'm invited to join the start of the fleet on a tall ship..
I'll take my camera and see if I can get some nice shots.

More info on the race: http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/

have a good weekend!

Thanks Jeroen and I wish you a lot of luck for tuesday to make some nice
pictures.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)