Default CA - the_Alexandr_Nevskiy_Windsor_ON_10-10-86_a

I went to a website and typed in the Cyrillic characters and came fairly
close to the name of this ship. Then when I was cleaning up the second
picture of it, I saw the name (slightly different spelling, but it would
have prevented some work on my part).

She's flying US and Canadian courtesy flags as well as the Soviet ensign and
is out of Murmansk.

Greg

------

Attached Thumbnails
CA - the_Alexandr_Nevskiy_Windsor_ON_10-10-86_a-the_alexandr_nevskiy_windsor_on_10-10-86_a.jpg