Default LOOK

for the few here, look at a.b.p.artpics
some Cornelis deVries tallship art there.

"cebo" schreef in bericht
for the few here, look at a.b.p.artpics
some Cornelis deVries tallship art there.

I'm on my way.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

In article ,

"cebo" schreef in bericht
for the few here, look at a.b.p.artpics
some Cornelis deVries tallship art there.

I'm on my way.

glad to see you found them Bouler, seeing as how I don't have a good
posting program, I'm at a loss to post anything to a ng. Have a Mac,
need something that works and my ISP (jerks) to allow large posts.

In article ,

for the few here, look at a.b.p.artpics
some Cornelis deVries tallship art there.

I have a bunch of tall ship scans, spread thru several
series of mine ... a busy week coming up but will try to
collect them so I can post them here ... I realize some
of you might already have them but maybe there are
some new 'collectors' here ...

Just be patient, please ... I made a list of the artists
but now have to collect the scans AND whatever
notes I wrote about the art

Sj

thanks Sj, also for the note in artpics as well