Default Acadian

Departing Portsmouth, NH

I was unable to get down to the dock to see her swing around.
Attached Thumbnails
Acadian-img_3313.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Acadian-img_3315.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Acadian-img_3318.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Acadian-img_3320.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Acadian-img_3325.jpg

About these photos.

The Acadian was set to sail at 1300. The fog was so thick, you couldn't see
100 feet and I couldn't see the bridge.

In less than 5 minutes the fog cleared out and I missed the turning of the
ship.

I had to go....sorry

Mark

Wonderful pictures. So crisp and clear.