Default Kelsi & Morgan Galilee RI Feb 15, 2011

I was in the area yesterday and decided check things out. It was pretty
windy and not much going on. I think this one has unloaded their catch at
the markets on the right and are now heading across the way back to their
dock.

Attached Thumbnails
Kelsi & Morgan Galilee RI Feb 15, 2011-kelsi-morgangalileeri_2-15-2011.jpg

Nice shot. Shrimp season is almost over in Maine

Mark

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:00:52 -0500, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

I was in the area yesterday and decided check things out. It was pretty
windy and not much going on. I think this one has unloaded their catch at
the markets on the right and are now heading across the way back to their
dock.

Beautiful shot. Love the ducks too.

Thanks Mark, I dont know what they are fishing for down here right now.

Paul