Default Video of a Happy cruise.... ;)

See: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...&gal_objectid=
10693154&gallery_id=115717

Regards,

Jeroen

On 12 Dec 2010 18:43:32 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ry_id= 115717

Regards,

Jeroen

I saw some of that on CNN earlier today, I guess they made it to port
without serious problems.

"joevan" schreef in bericht
On 12 Dec 2010 18:43:32 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ry_id= 115717

Regards,

Jeroen

I saw some of that on CNN earlier today, I guess they made it to port
without serious problems.

I'm glad I was ashore;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:12:47 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .
On 12 Dec 2010 18:43:32 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ry_id= 115717

Regards,

Jeroen

I saw some of that on CNN earlier today, I guess they made it to port
without serious problems.

I'm glad I was ashore;-)

Hope you and family are doing well. And I like on shore too.

[IMG] code is On

jamba handy video free download jamba handyvideo converter jambavideos auf handy jamba handy video geburtstag free jamba handyvideo akte 07jamba handyvideo [email protected] General 0 May 25th 08 11:21 AM
Biggest worldwide free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscapes [email protected] General 0 August 16th 07 04:00 PM
A little cruise video. Calif Bill General 12 January 15th 07 06:07 PM
A little cruise video. JimH General 0 January 7th 07 11:29 PM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM