Default Iona McAlister

Fore River Portland, Maine

Attached Thumbnails
Iona McAlister-img_8709.jpg

On Sat, 8 May 2010 15:55:44 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Fore River Portland, Maine

WOW! Beautiful.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 May 2010 15:55:44 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Fore River Portland, Maine

WOW! Beautiful.

Thanks.

I sent that to Capt. Brian Fournier. He's the docking pilot and runs the
tugs. I also sent him the Vane Brother's tug to upset him.

Mark

I'm, not pleased with the photos I post. This is a 4meg photo reduced to
350kb.

The letters on the stern are unreadable. In the 4meg, you can zoom in on
them and they are crystal clear.

This is a batch photo from Irfanview and some I post, are cropped and
reduced in quality to 90%.

The East Coast photos are cropped and reduced in quality.

Mark

On Sat, 8 May 2010 19:55:25 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I'm, not pleased with the photos I post. This is a 4meg photo reduced to
350kb.

The letters on the stern are unreadable. In the 4meg, you can zoom in on
them and they are crystal clear.

This is a batch photo from Irfanview and some I post, are cropped and
reduced in quality to 90%.

The East Coast photos are cropped and reduced in quality.

Mark

I would like to see the full size of this one if you care to post it.
Some others might like it too. Thanks in advance.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 May 2010 19:55:25 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I'm, not pleased with the photos I post. This is a 4meg photo reduced to
350kb.

The letters on the stern are unreadable. In the 4meg, you can zoom in on
them and they are crystal clear.

This is a batch photo from Irfanview and some I post, are cropped and
reduced in quality to 90%.

The East Coast photos are cropped and reduced in quality.

Mark

I would like to see the full size of this one if you care to post it.
Some others might like it too. Thanks in advance.

I will try to post it.

Mark

It failed. Email me and I'll send it to you.

Mark

On Sun, 9 May 2010 09:56:21 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

It failed. Email me and I'll send it to you.

Mark

Ok I sent it from my main email.

Excellent shot
"MWB" wrote in message