Default Spring Point Light and ?????

I don't like what is going on here.

I have a bad feeling solar panels are going up. It could be a dredge marker,
but they dredged 2 years ago. They are connected with 7/8" bolts.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
Spring Point Light and ?????-img_8372.jpg

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

I don't like what is going on here.

I have a bad feeling solar panels are going up. It could be a dredge marker,
but they dredged 2 years ago. They are connected with 7/8" bolts.

Mark

begin 666 IMG_8372.JPG
[Image]

end

That ought to ruin the scene.

You might want to contact:

Public Information
Coast Guard Headquarters
Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard,
2100 Second Street, SW,
Washington, DC 20593

and tell them this is one of the most photographed Coast Guard stations
in the northeast - surpassed only bu West Quoddy Head and Portland Head.

My last job in the CG was dealing with the public and the media. I ran
te Boston office, but this would involve a far more senior officer so
it's best to appeal directly to God. :-)