Default Yellow Sailboat- Narragansett RI b

Attached Thumbnails
Yellow Sailboat- Narragansett RI b-yellowsailboat_narragansettri_aug11_2009b.jpg

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:25:21 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:
Nice color, reminds me of custard pudding. My trainer has me off
sugar, wheat and dairy products but today I had some milk and it was
good. Raw goats milk from the reading terminal market where I get my
salmon and veggies quite often. It is only about 4 blocks further away
from the gym and adds a bit to my walk but I get some great stuff
there. The goats milk is brought fresh each day by the Pa. Dutch
farmer. A bit more money than cows milk 4.75 for a half gallon but the
quality is exceptional. I must have had a half of that container at
lunch time along with some delicious salmon tails cooked in a pan with
olive oil, peperika, crazy mixed up salt and pepper. Umm good.

wrote:
Nice color, reminds me of custard pudding. My trainer has me off
sugar, wheat and dairy products but today I had some milk and it was
good. Raw goats milk from the reading terminal market where I get my
salmon and veggies quite often. It is only about 4 blocks further away
from the gym and adds a bit to my walk but I get some great stuff
there. The goats milk is brought fresh each day by the Pa. Dutch
farmer. A bit more money than cows milk 4.75 for a half gallon but the
quality is exceptional. I must have had a half of that container at
lunch time along with some delicious salmon tails cooked in a pan with
olive oil, peperika, crazy mixed up salt and pepper. Umm good.

You're making me hungry jovan :-)

Paul

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:51:18 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
Nice color, reminds me of custard pudding. My trainer has me off
sugar, wheat and dairy products but today I had some milk and it was
good. Raw goats milk from the reading terminal market where I get my
salmon and veggies quite often. It is only about 4 blocks further away
from the gym and adds a bit to my walk but I get some great stuff
there. The goats milk is brought fresh each day by the Pa. Dutch
farmer. A bit more money than cows milk 4.75 for a half gallon but the
quality is exceptional. I must have had a half of that container at
lunch time along with some delicious salmon tails cooked in a pan with
olive oil, peperika, crazy mixed up salt and pepper. Umm good.

You're making me hungry jovan :-)

Paul

Gee, thanks Paul. Nice to know I still have some abilities.

"joevan" schreef in bericht

lunch time along with some delicious salmon tails cooked in a pan with
olive oil, peperika, crazy mixed up salt and pepper. Umm good.

You're making me hungry jovan :-)

Paul

Gee, thanks Paul. Nice to know I still have some abilities.

You say that without a smiley?
Don,t be so negative about yourself joevan.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:52:35 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .

lunch time along with some delicious salmon tails cooked in a pan with
olive oil, peperika, crazy mixed up salt and pepper. Umm good.

You're making me hungry jovan :-)

Paul

Gee, thanks Paul. Nice to know I still have some abilities.

You say that without a smiley?
Don,t be so negative about yourself joevan.

After having the ability to cook food that an 18 year old likes, I
don't think I am being negative. LOL.
And I can make some wonderful dishes these day.

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Gee, thanks Paul. Nice to know I still have some abilities.

You say that without a smiley?
Don,t be so negative about yourself joevan.

After having the ability to cook food that an 18 year old likes, I
don't think I am being negative. LOL.
And I can make some wonderful dishes these day.

I'm living to far away to taste one of your wonderful dishes;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)