Default NL - Den Helder - Tall Ships Race 2008 various (unsorted and unedited)

Unsorted and unedited, day one of the TSR event in 2008.

Check the Jongert manoeuvring in the harbour. It's probably the only time
a Jongert was turned down for a berth in Den Helder. They clearly didn't
know what they got into and after 5 minutes it decided to sail for another
port (presumably IJmuiden).

This time all the pics in 1280*960 resolution, hope it's to your liking

Enjoy and regards,

Jeroen

On 30 Aug 2009 17:37:44 GMT, Jeronimus wrote:

Unsorted and unedited, day one of the TSR event in 2008.

Check the Jongert manoeuvring in the harbour. It's probably the only time
a Jongert was turned down for a berth in Den Helder. They clearly didn't
know what they got into and after 5 minutes it decided to sail for another
port (presumably IJmuiden).

This time all the pics in 1280*960 resolution, hope it's to your liking

Enjoy and regards,

Jeroen

Thanks again. Some very nice pictures.

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133...
Unsorted and unedited, day one of the TSR event in 2008.

Check the Jongert manoeuvring in the harbour. It's probably the only time
a Jongert was turned down for a berth in Den Helder. They clearly didn't
know what they got into and after 5 minutes it decided to sail for another
port (presumably IJmuiden).

If you can tell me what a "Jongert" is maybe I'll understand.
BTW thanks for the nice pictures.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133...
Unsorted and unedited, day one of the TSR event in 2008.

Check the Jongert manoeuvring in the harbour. It's probably the only
time a Jongert was turned down for a berth in Den Helder. They
clearly didn't know what they got into and after 5 minutes it decided
to sail for another port (presumably IJmuiden).

If you can tell me what a "Jongert" is maybe I'll understand.
BTW thanks for the nice pictures.

ok sorry.... the Jongert is the super-yacht "Celandine" that you can see in
pic 24 and 25. Jongert is the shipyard that builds these ships. See:
www.jongert.com

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133...

If you can tell me what a "Jongert" is maybe I'll understand.
BTW thanks for the nice pictures.

ok sorry.... the Jongert is the super-yacht "Celandine" that you can see
in
pic 24 and 25. Jongert is the shipyard that builds these ships. See:
www.jongert.com

I thought so but was not sure.
--
Greetings