Default Passenger Ship - MV MAJESTIC STAR 4-09.jpg

Sized between a boat and a ship , perhaps a vessel would be a good description .

She came through here one murky evening earlier this month . I went to the web site iof the owner and downloaded this some info .
They own a bunch of boats that they charter out in the New York area . Not sure what she was doing way down herre .

Canon 40d , Canon 28-135

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

www.delrioyahts.com

PREMIER YACHT CHARTERING COMPANY FOR ALL OCCASIONS
New York City NY, New Jersey NJ, Connecticut CT, Cruises

MV MAJESTIC STAR

The Main Salon has gracious wood paneling throughout. It has plush leather furnishings, white carpeting with
décor area rugs, a baby grand player piano that also can be played by a pianist, fireplace, mahogany bar, and
a large screen television with satellite and surround sound capability.

The second level is the Dining Room where we can comfortably seat up to 250 guests. Whether you prefer a
sit-down dinner or a buffet we can easily accommodate your event. This level also has an oak dance floor for
dancing while dining. It features large picture windows throughout from which passengers have a panoramic
view of the harbors and city skyline.

The third level is what we call the Indoor/Outdoor Level. In warm weather, the windows can be rolled up for sea
breezes, but you still have cover over your head to protect you from sun or rain. This level is also
climate-controlled for winter charters. There is a large custom-built mahogany bar with custom seating along
the sides of the deck. The large dance floor makes this deck a perfect entertainment level.

The Sun Deck or Top Deck is fully open. This is where you and your guests can enjoy the spectacular scenery
the New York Harbor has to offer. They can dance under the stars or just enjoy a drink and some fresh air.
This deck is a wonderful place for a wedding ceremony.

Few other yacht charter companies can match our style and attention to details. We have the experience in
planning and coordinating any event you might have in mind.

Our event planners and event coordinators will be with you from the beginning to the end. From the moment
you contact us our professional staff will work closely with you, providing helpful information and organizing
yacht visits to help you visualize your upcoming event. Every part of your event will be handled by professional
staff to ensure total customer satisfaction. http://www.delrioyachts.com/yachts.html

Attached Thumbnails
Passenger Ship - MV MAJESTIC  STAR  4-09.jpg-passenger-ship-mv-majestic-star-4-09.jpg