posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Default anyone?

Is this NG totally dead?
posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Not totally but pretty close...

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:17:29 GMT, Mickey

Is this NG totally dead?

posted to rec.boats.racing.power

So near dead that it sets idle most of the time. Two high quality
individuals set out to murder it and were successful, and very proud of
themselves.

It used to be a fun and informative spot.
We could try to revive it.

I'm now 70 so my racing days are over. I have a brand new Speedliner BR
with a Yamato engine. It has been run only once and that was in my large
farm pond. It may see a local lake this spring. There is a "sister ship"
only a year older that has never seen the water. I keep trying to get the
owner, Steve, to dust off his really hot and always competitive 20H and
we'll have a "shoot-out".

Maybe this spring!

Steve is the sole owner of Speedliner.

Don Dando

Is this NG totally dead?

Don Dando wrote:
So near dead that it sets idle most of the time. Two high quality
individuals set out to murder it and were successful, and very proud of
themselves.

It used to be a fun and informative spot.
We could try to revive it.

Let´s go for it..
I´m from finland and somehow involved in racing in the C under two liter
offshore class nowadays thru my friend.. check www.kohoracing.fi
We are thinking in the way of doing our own Cat out of Carbon and Kevlar
with Epoxy laminate as we think that to get something just right you
have to do it yourself but if the new bout turn out fine then we don´t
need to get involved.
I´m still mainly interested of old Deep V monohulls.

Links to speedliner pics?
posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Mickey,

You asked for the URL for the Speedliner site. I've had a couple of PC
crashes and lost my "Favorites: It took a bit of doing to dig it up. Also,
I did a web search on Speedliner and found lots of interesting things you
might enjoy.

Here it is:
http://home.ca.intern.net/~jpbonnet/speedliner

Don Dando