Sillysam

Default COPS SUCKER PUNCH RACERS

Sat, July 30th, the racers who came to LA Grange Missouri to race and have a
good time were told they could party and drink on the beach. The La Grange
Missouri cops patrolled the area and all the time watching who was drinking.
When the first racer decided to go back to the motel, he was stopped by the
La Grange Missouri COP and arrested for DUI. $550.00. He and other friends
vow never to go to La Grange Missouri again.

epson

"Sillysam" wrote in
:

Sat, July 30th, the racers who came to LA Grange Missouri to race and
have a good time were told they could party and drink on the beach.

Sorry, but I've got to ask, were they told they could then drive drunk to
the motel?

If so, I'm never going to La Grange either.

vv

"Sillysam" wrote in message
snipped

When the first racer decided to go back to the motel, he was stopped by

the
La Grange Missouri COP and arrested for DUI. $550.00.

If he decided to drive after drinking he DESERVES TO GO TO JAIL! What's the
problem?

He and other friends
vow never to go to La Grange Missouri again.

Good riddance. We don't want you drunk drivers over here either!

The sad thing is I bet you blame the Cops for somehow doing something wrong.
That's a great attitude- Don't take responsibility for your own actions. You
going to pass that on to your kids too?

Barren