RM

Default Bought a 1985 Cris Craft Stinger

And am looking for places to find information about it. Boat is in excellent
condition with freshly rebuilt motors and new interior. Lots of technical
details I would like to know about though but info seems scarce online. I am
looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and such. Any
help would be appreciated.

_

"RM" wrote in message
And am looking for places to find information about it. Boat is in

excellent
condition with freshly rebuilt motors and new interior. Lots of technical
details I would like to know about though but info seems scarce online. I

am
looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and such. Any
help would be appreciated.

Q: I am looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and
such.
A: Your local upholstry or boat shop can help.

Harry.Krause

On Thu, 19 May 2005 09:46:44 GMT, "RM" wrote:

And am looking for places to find information about it. Boat is in excellent
condition with freshly rebuilt motors and new interior.

I had four of these. Nice boats, but I sold them off for a hefty
profit.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323
RM

"_" wrote in message ...

"RM" wrote in message
And am looking for places to find information about it. Boat is in

excellent
condition with freshly rebuilt motors and new interior. Lots of

technical
details I would like to know about though but info seems scarce online.

am
looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and such.

Any
help would be appreciated.

Q: I am looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and
such.
A: Your local upholstry or boat shop can help.

Actualy referring to the metal plates around the switches. Faded out and
cant read them.

_

"RM" wrote in message

"_" wrote in message ...

"RM" wrote in message
And am looking for places to find information about it. Boat is in

excellent
condition with freshly rebuilt motors and new interior. Lots of

technical
details I would like to know about though but info seems scarce

online.
am
looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and such.

Any
help would be appreciated.

Q: I am looking to replace faded/worn parts such as the dash panels and
such.
A: Your local upholstry or boat shop can help.

Actualy referring to the metal plates around the switches. Faded out and
cant read them.

I'd contact the builder- they had somebody fabricate them.

Bought a 1985 Cris Craft Stinger RM Cruising 4 May 23rd 05 04:49 AM
Cris Craft Agtenor Cruising 0 August 7th 04 02:27 PM
FS: 1985 29ft Chris Craft Grew 290 AC in Kingston, Ontario, Canada news1.on.sympatico.ca Marketplace 0 July 13th 03 02:12 PM