Andy Champ

Default Need pic of Hydrodyne decal

Kirk Frei wrote:
Does anyone own a Hydrodyne or know of a web site with good pictures of the
side decal?
I need a pic from pretty close up and square to the camera. I need to try
and make a decal for a
friends boat. Thanks for any help and info,
Kirk

One of these?

http://www.brhalseth.no/HYDRODYNE/hydrodyn.htm

Seriously though, try the power group rec.boats.racing.power (copied)

Andy

Gomezz

Kirk Frei wrote:
Does anyone own a Hydrodyne or know of a web site with good pictures of

the
side decal?
I need a pic from pretty close up and square to the camera. I need to try
and make a decal for a
friends boat. Thanks for any help and info,
Kirk

I need a pic from pretty close up and square to the camera. I need to try
and make a decal for a
friends boat

Not overly difficult. Take a photo (straight on- no distortion). Trace the
outline in Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand. Take the EPS file to a
sign shop. Apply the decal with soap and squeegee.

GomeZz

Don Dando

If my note gets posted, disregard it, I did not read your posting correctly.

Don Dando

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
Kirk Frei wrote:
Does anyone own a Hydrodyne or know of a web site with good pictures of

the
side decal?
I need a pic from pretty close up and square to the camera. I need to

try
and make a decal for a
friends boat. Thanks for any help and info,
Kirk

One of these?

http://www.brhalseth.no/HYDRODYNE/hydrodyn.htm

Seriously though, try the power group rec.boats.racing.power (copied)

Andy

Need picture of Hydrodyne decal Kirk Frei General 2 April 11th 05 11:26 PM
EPIRB decal question Gary General 3 January 8th 05 03:35 AM
Name & Port decal for your boat - Charity Auction Sailing Fan General 0 August 14th 04 02:55 AM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
1964 Hydrodyne back seat Larry Davick General 0 March 26th 04 06:51 AM