Silly Sam

Default RESULTS OF LaGRANGE MISSOURI RACES

To see how well the outboard boat racers did Saturday July 31, 2004 and
August 1, 2004 at La Grange Missouri GOTO:
http://www.lagrangemissouri.com/gossip.htm.

Maybe they will come back and finish the races sometime when the water is
like glass.

cg

"Silly Sam" wrote in message ...
To see how well the outboard boat racers did Saturday July 31, 2004 and
August 1, 2004 at La Grange Missouri GOTO:
http://www.lagrangemissouri.com/gossip.htm.

Maybe they will come back and finish the races sometime when the water is
like glass.

Not sure of who you are, but obviously you were at the races. I being
one of the members of the racers would like to verify a few things.
One not all racers agreed with the the cancellation of the race on
sat. Not all the racers were asked about wheter we should cancel. In
fact the majority would have liked the races to have been postponed
for a little while. Which would have been perfect as the water calmed
down a great deal and would have been excellent for racing. So please
do not blame all the racers, it would have been a couple of people
that cancelled the races not everyone. We were just as upset as you
seem to be.