Matt Colie

Default sports hydro from plans - help!

You might do better to post to

rec.boats.racing.power - I just crossed this to there
or
rec.boats.building - and there

Good Luck
Matt Colie

mariandwayne wrote:
anybody build a sports hydro from Science and Mechanics plan # 349? I have a
question about frame #2.

Thanks, WB

see this link and refer to page 3 for more info:

http://www.svensons.com/boat/?p=HydroPlanes/SportsHydro