SALE - TRADE

Default TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures)

TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures)

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmans.vgs

TRADES WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19ft Checkmate Ski/Speed boat

with a 200 Horse Power Johnson GT motor

in excellent condition.

The boat and motor are 1990, however the motor has just been rebuilt
professionally and it has a brand new computer modual, brand new fly wheel
assembly and brand new bottom end. This boat is in amazing shape for a 1990,
It reaches speeds of 90KM's PLUS with the 18" prop on it now however I have
purchased a stainless steel 22 inch chop prop that is worth over $1300.00
itself and it will add up to 25 more KM's to top end speeds. The trailer was
custom made for this boat and was over $2500.00 to be made and it has all
working lights at the back the side and the front of the trailer, as well as
new barrings and brand new tires. Also included is 7 life jackets, water
suction cup for dry start, paddle, ancher, assorted ropes, bimi top for
cover boat and a LARGE winter cover for the whole boat. I have bought this
boat and come to realize it is too fast for me hahaha the fastest I have had
it was 83KM's and my mom was freaking and telling me to take her back to the
dock haha, she never went out on it again, any ways I want to buy a house
and am trying to save up for a down payment. Also it is important that you
know that this boat is NOT tongue heavy meaning it is very very easy to
pull, in fact I pull it with a Grand Prix V6 and I have no problems pulling
it on the road or out of the water, partly cause of the professional design
of the trailer. I PROMISE that you will NOT be disappointed with this boat,
you and your friends will LOVE it, I am always getting appraisal on and off
the water when I am with this boat. P.S. I can deliver within reason, hope
you get the opportunity to enjoy the outstanding performance of this boat!

NOTE: although this boat is a ski/speed boat, it is very very comfortable
for just cruising the water!

This boat is worth over $17000.00 however I would

be willing to take trades on this boat!

I would take: Property, vehicle (car or truck),

or anything else you might think I would

like as for a trade.

Email:

Or call (613) 225-2982

Thanks for your time!

Larry

Your pictures don't load, but 115kmh is not what most call a speedboat.
My god- I thought these "people" using FrontPage were bad- this Word Doc
saved as HTML is really bad. Over three minutes to load on DSL. BARF!

And, I think you have grossly confused the term "worth" with the term "I got
suckered into paying". If you'd kindly edit those phrases, it would read
much better (and closer to the truth).

Thank you!

BoatNut