Bob La Londe

Default Looking for Sites - Fishing and Boating Links Index

I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

http://www.yumabassman.com

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to the

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Gus \(butt bugger\)

Dear boob...

What the **** does this have to do with boat racing ?

Get the hell out, asshole!

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

http://www.yumabassman.com

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to the

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Bob La Londe

"Gus (butt bugger)" wrote in message
Dear boob...

What the **** does this have to do with boat racing ?

Anybody with a boating related site is welcome to add their site to the
index. I imagine that many people whoa re involved with boat racing may
have boating related websites.

Get the hell out, asshole!

No I have posted to this group in the past. I even recieved valuable
information and tried to contribute when I thought i had useful information.
My site is not commercial in nature. There is no paid advertising, and
nothing is for sale on it. Those things may be available in the future, but
they are not in the plans. It is a site by a fisherman/boater for
fishermen/boaters.

To add a boating or fishing site is free, and a reciprocal link is not
required.

You are of course entitled to your opinion.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

http://www.yumabassman.com

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to

the

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Gus \(bugger boy\)

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

My site is not commercial in nature. There is no paid advertising, and
nothing is for sale on it.

What about "Sponsor ME!!"

Two points ass-face:

1) You are a liar

2) This is a power boat racing site, not fishing

Take your **** back to alt.sex.fish or wherever you butt-bangers go in your
spare time.

Bob La Londe

"Gus (bugger boy)" wrote in message

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

My site is not commercial in nature. There is no paid advertising, and
nothing is for sale on it.

What about "Sponsor ME!!"

Sponsor Me. Well, I had not thought about that. Since I really don't have
any sponsors other than myself I suppose it is a moot point.

Two points ass-face:

You got me. I suppose that technically that might make it a commercial
site. It is mostly about fishing and a little bit about boating though, and
anybody who doesn't believe a modern bass boat is high performance or that
some bass tournaments are a drag race from the starting line is fooling
themselves.

1) You are a liar

Well, I really don't think so, but then its easy to make claims like that
from behind a keyboard. Your are certainly entitled to your opinion. I
think your estimate is wrong, but there seems to be nothing I can do to
change it.

2) This is a power boat racing site, not fishing

My Baker Bass Boat could easily be a racing boat with its twin tunnel
design. The design is now about 10 years out of date, but it is still a
high performance design. I even came here and asked about performance
issues with it a while back due to porpoising at certain speeds and in
realtion to wind direction. Several in this group were very helpful.

Take your **** back to alt.sex.fish or wherever you butt-bangers go in

your
spare time.

Nope, sorry. I don't intend to leave. I have been reading this group for
some time, although I have found the abusive and antagonistic nature of many
of the participants to be highly offensive. The few informational posts are
interesting, and the rare comments about design and application highly
informative. Fee free to filter me or flame away as you seem more inclined
to do.

Oh, almost forgot. Feel free to have the last word. I have found that most
posters who use the language you use are only trying to cause a similar
reaction. You are hearby filtered so if you want me to see your replies you
will have to change your header information.