Keith Rhoda

Default Scarab FA/FS

1985 23 ft Wellcraft Scarab. Lots of new stuff including new 350 small block
motor.
Priced for a quick sale. Location is NJ
Click here for auction listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2426363816

Keith Rhoda

"Inigo Montoya" wrote in message
I repeat: "the link doesn't work"

E-Bay says, "Unknown Item. Sorry, the item does not appear to be a valid
number on eBayMotors.Please go back and try again."

Doing a search for the item only brings up a 21' scarab in different
location

"Woodchuck" wrote in message
It's only a 21! I had a 89 and it was listed as a 21 footer, later(about
1990's) on they started to add in the swim platform and called them a

23.

"Inigo Montoya" wrote in message
Link doesn't work... Search only brings up a 21'

"Keith Rhoda" wrote in message
1985 23 ft Wellcraft Scarab. Lots of new stuff including new 350

small
block
motor.
Priced for a quick sale. Location is NJ
Click here for auction listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2426363816

Here is a new link. Ebay canceled my auction because I stated I would accept
offers or trades. This is a violation of ebays policies. What they ignored
was the statement directly below it that said, if I did make a deal with
someone, that they must still place a bid,so I can end the auction with a
high bidder. In other words, I did not want to circumvent the ebay fees.

As far as the boat being 23' long. My mistake. Its actually 21'. The title
says 23 ft. But like a previous response to my original post states,
Wellcraft counts the diving platforms in the length. So my new listing
states 21' instead of 23'.

Here is the new link.