Sean M. Bowsher

Default Roostertails - Waterford - Cambridge

Hey Boat Race Fans,

Hot weather does not slow us down, it only gets us fired up!! August is
almost upon us and August is when we make our Outboard sweep to the St.
Louis Grand Prix ChampBoat Series August 15-17 and OPC Nationals in Kankakee
over the Labor Day Weekend. Nope we never slow down until ice has formed
over 2/3's of the USA!! Look back to www.Roostertails for race coverage from
both of these excellent venues.

In other news....

2003 Quake on the Lake IV is in books!

The Quake on the Lake IV in Waterford, MI is now history! What a great
weekend of racing it was. As I type we are driving home from this awesome
weekend. Look back later this week for the J and Fae Report and full
results!!

Also a special thank you and great job go out to Jeff Ayler who did an
outstanding job calling out this weekends races. Jeff is a top notch
commentator. This is the third race this year that we personally were able
to hear Jeff commentate and let me tell you there is no better in the
business. Thanks Jeff!!

J and Fae Report

North American Championship July 18-19 Cambridge, Maryland

J and Fae are relentless. Once again they are off to another great
inboard race. If airlines gave away frequent flier miles for driving, well
lets just say J and Fae could fly free to the Moon! This time the North
American Championships in Cambridge, Maryland are J and Fae's destination.
BLAST OFF!! Go to www.Roostertails.net for the complete story.

Whew!! The summer is not over yet! Grab a cooler and your best friend at
take them boat racing!!

Sean M. Bowsher
www.Roostertails.net
www.Roostertails.org