John Doe

Default NEW CRONY REALITY TV

Hello, welcome to CRONY FEAR FACTOR!

I'm your host GLORIA, standing in for Shannonwhat'shername....
Today our guest is EDDY HEARN!

Gloria: "Eddy, are you scared?"
EDDY: "I am a superb lawyer, nobody can mess with me (I will DQ you if
you do), and I know NEW YORK LAW! Nothing scares ME!"

Gloria: Well EDDY, I'm sorry to tell you that you lost all of your
many boatracing related LAWSUITS.

EDDY: "NO! DAM*&%^ I WANT TO SEE FINANCIALS DAM&^$*$* THIS IS
BUL$&$(*#!!!THEY CAN'T RACE IN KEY WEST (cause I'm scared to go)
YOU HEAR ME Dam*((*&&!~ THIS IS BULS^&($&%$*!!!"

Gloria: "Well EDDY we're just playing with you...I think he was
scared! Hello, JOHNNY DOUGH, tell EDDY what he's won for being our
guest here today!"

JOHNNY: Eddy, you won the opportunity to place more incoherent
profanity laced posts here on the internet (being the nice Christian
young man that you are), AND MORE TIME TO DANGLE IN THE WIND WHILE
TRYING TO COVER YOUR BUTT.
Isn't that special! Congratulations!"

Gloria: "that's it folks...until next time! buh bye!"

EDDY: "DAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
BigIrishDick4U

Save your comedy for television! God you are a funny bitch! Who cares!
Flamenco 2 U

Save your comedy for television! God you are a funny bitch! Who cares!

Oh, c'mon Irishdick, ya gotta admit, some of this is some funny chit...

Sean Hannity meets reality. RD General 7 June 18th 04 08:34 PM
Reality check Skip Gundlach Cruising 10 January 19th 04 04:51 PM