STONED

Default Where Is Your Funny Bone?

I come in this forum every now and then. The one guy that was funny
doesn't seem to be making his comical posts. The post that are here
are left by a bunch of furious children that find happiness in being
upset at one and other and find humor and satisfaction in sharing
their views / political pedometers every day. Which is truly the worst
reflection on Powerboat Racing? Foul language used in a funny context
or fighting between racers? I know which offends me more.

Peace brothers! No one really cares if you gentlemen race this week or
next year! Life would go on just fine without boatracing. At the
same token it could bring joy to many peoples lives if good shows and
good racing forums were developed like the race incorporating Offshore
and Stock Outboarders in Keywest. That race itself isn't as big as the
concept that has been created! The responses in here seem like most
of you are determined to crush this sport with all of your he said she
said garbage. This isn't about just boatracing. This is about life.
This is a far greater challenge then just boats.

The most valuable thing in life is the relationships with people not
power and not money. It is not about getting credit or not getting
credit. Don't lose site of the Holy Grail. Join hands in an effort to
fix it. There are enough people left to turn the sport around. Turn
it into a large well recieved body. It will take effort in learning to
agree to disagree. Don't chase people off with offensive posts that
reflect poorly on the sport and the people that are in it. All people
that participate evidently care. So if you don't like there efforts
keep it to yourself. Just try it your way next time without offending
the guy that tried.

I have read posts from Stock Outboarders, Tunnel Boat Racers and
Offshore Racers. If I had never met a racer in my life and just
judged from this I would denote that this sport is full of a bunch of
cry babies with a maturity level of an infant. Wake the hell up!!!

OT--A funny article NOYB General 0 February 7th 04 11:12 PM
OT : Pretty Funny John H General 4 January 10th 04 05:01 AM