John H

Default OT : Pretty Funny

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:08:30 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

Police believe teenage pranksters are hacking into the wireless
frequency of a US Burger King drive-through speaker to tell potential
customers they are too fat for fast food.

Policeman Gerry Scherlink said the pranksters told one customer who had
just placed an order: "You don't need a couple of Whoppers. You are too
fat. Pull ahead."

The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency at the
restaurant in Troy, Michigan. Police believe the culprits are watching
and broadcasting from close range.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...atestheadlines

Thank you, Wally! I needed that. Especially after putting up with a
bunch of 8th grade Civics students all day.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

wrote:

Police believe teenage pranksters are hacking into the wireless
frequency of a US Burger King drive-through speaker to tell potential
customers they are too fat for fast food.

Policeman Gerry Scherlink said the pranksters told one customer who had
just placed an order: "You don't need a couple of Whoppers. You are too
fat. Pull ahead."

The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency at the
restaurant in Troy, Michigan. Police believe the culprits are watching
and broadcasting from close range.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...atestheadlines

Thank you, Wally! I needed that. Especially after putting up with a
bunch of 8th grade Civics students all day.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Even worse...they had to put up with you.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Harry Krause

wrote:

Thank you, Wally! I needed that. Especially after putting up with a
bunch of 8th grade Civics students all day.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Even worse...they had to put up with you.

He probably envisions himself one of those B-movie "Substitute"
heros...you know, the kind whose years in the military left him unemployable
except for being able to blow up buildings and teach high schoolers.

--
Email sent to is never read.
John Gaquin

"John H" wrote in message

Thank you, Wally! I needed that. Especially after putting up with a
bunch of 8th grade Civics students all day.

Eighth-grade civics. Rec.boats. Hmmmmm.........

:-)

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM