Default Hey Wayne...

On Nov 13, 2:01*pm, "RG" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:ikmoh49pci6hn5o5864c1op2oh6jd20rah@4ax .com...

Bands have been dead except for occasional sporadic atmospheric
activity. *Nothing is even following the gray line from what I've been
hearing.

As I rag chew on 75 CW when the mood strikes, I haven't been paying
much attention to the upper bands. *30 has been good occasionally even
at odd hours, but the rest - 20/15/10 have been deader than a zombie
when I've been tuning around.

I blame Global Cooling.

And Canada. *:)

I read or saw a report recently that the sun was in a very unusual
condition, with virtually *no* sunspot activity on it's surface at all.

Is it about to burn out? * Time to change the bulb?

Could be. *Better send a union crew for the changeout. *They can build a new
one onsite that is as close to perfect as anyone has ever seen.- Hide quoted text -

I hear they can even temper glass in the parking lot......