Default The "O"s...

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:38 pm, BAR wrote:
mmc wrote:
wrote in message

I wonder how the transitition will go. I bet Bush really helps
Obama,
and gives him "all" of the information he will need to take
over the
country. Not pass bunch of trap door policy and leave out
important
information about little issues like "AlQueda" and possible
threats to
the country. The Clinton staff was too busy taking the "W"s off
of all
the keyboards, stealing furniture, trashing the offices, and
setting
land mines for the incoming administration.
Bush is too good for that, even after listening to the lies of
the DNC
for the last 8 years...
Say what you want, but I bet the Bush staff doesn't spend it's
time
stealing the "O"s...
Read Richard Clarke's book "Against All Enemies". The cabinet,
including the
National Security Advisor ignored Clarke's numerous warnings
about Al Queda.
Clarke was a hold over from the Clinton administration and as
such, treated
with disdain. He was the "Terrorism Czar" and probably knew more
on the
subject of Al Queda than anyone else in government.
The focus was Iraq......7 days in office and the administration was
seriously talking about invading and deposing the governemet of
Iraq. This
comes from "The Price of Loyalty" about former treasury
secretary Paul
O'Neill.
When was Clarke's book written? Was it before or after he was pushed
aside by the Bush admin? Clarke appears to be an opportunist.

O'Neill is/was a twit.- Hide quoted text -

Like I said, see if BushCo tears up and disrespects the office like
some spoiled high school brat when they leave office... It speaks to
character so Liberals of Harrys stripes don't generally understand...

Bush has torn up and disrespects the Constitution, a document I am
sure you have never read.

Obama thinks the Constitution gets in the way of what he believes
needs to be done.

After eight years of Bush, *that* is a funny comment.

But what else might once expect from someone who believes in Sarah
(Call me Rogue) Palin.

You didn't answer my question. "Obama thinks the Constitution gets in
the way of what he believes needs to be done. When Obama starts to
circumvent the Constitution will your direct your acid tongue his way."

Will you turn your acid tongue towards Obama when he tries to
circumvent the Constitution because it is in the way of what be
believes needs to be done?

I don't see that happening to any significant degree. OBama will be less
abusive of power than the current occupant.

Care to make a wager?

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:38 pm, BAR wrote:
mmc wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

On what basis? What's your benchmark? The patriot act? The signing
statements? The suspension of habeas?
MMC MMC is offline

"BAR" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

After. It's hard to get people to write these "can you believe this sh*t"
kinds of books if they agree that driving the airplane into the ground is
the best course of action.
O'Neill has a strong resume and did great things at ALCOA, but he didn't buy
the party line and was told by Cheney to step down "for personal reasons",
like all who didn't do/think as told by Bush and Cheney or rather Cheney and
Bush. He also advised that naming Paulson as his successor was a mistake
which has proved true, especially with the (non) plan for the $700B bailout.
No plan and no budget- just gimme this incredible amount of taxpayer
dollars. Incredible.

mmc wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

And we aren't being told who got the damned money.
MMC MMC is offline

"Boater" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

That really is disgusting. No accountability to the very end.
I don't think any amount of bailout money will fix all the things that are
broken, but if this bailout doesn't at least keep the US from crashing,
everyone that signed it should get fired.

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Boater" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Good write up on printing and injecting lots of money from the government.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...ike-japan.aspx

DK DK is offline

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:38 pm, BAR wrote:
mmc wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Don't bother. WAFA has never paid a dime.
MMC MMC is offline

Good write up on printing and injecting lots of money from the government.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...ike-japan.aspx

These days I dread opening the newspaper or turning on the news....