Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

"HK" wrote in message

Why do you continue to insist on crossposting?

Eisboch

"JimH" wrote in message

You realize, don't you, that you are crossposting personal stuff to a bunch
of kooks in weird newsgroups, don't you?
You can thank your buddy Harry for starting the habit.

EIsboch

"JimH" wrote in message news:70483384-e4e5-4422-90f5-

In retrospect I really have to ask myself why I join in with the
lunacy at rec.boats and the lunatic members here. Perhaps we all
need to "get a life", especially members like you who spend your
entire day in front of your computer reading and responding to the
juvenile nonsense here.

--------------------------------------

In retrospect, why are you crossposting this to:

misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats, and alt.usenet.kooks?

Eisboch

wrote in message

You are getting sucked into the crossposting.

misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.us enet.kooks

Eisboch

"JimH" wrote in message

You are now a member of the aholes obsessed with my family.

Carry on Reggie.

He has a point Reggie.
Forget about his family.

Become obsessed with what he owns or recently bought instead. It's the
proper thing to do, you see.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Nov 6, 11:59*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

You are now a member of the aholes obsessed with my family.

Carry on Reggie.

He has a point Reggie.
Forget about his family.

Become obsessed with what he owns or recently bought instead. *It's the
proper thing to do, you see.

Eisboch

Speaking of which.. Tell me about your Sprinter.. I saw them listed
from 14,000 to 100,000 in a quick search, I suppose I must have missed
somethig but I was in a hurry. I am looking to trade my Blazer in for
something I can use as a hauler for a couple of bikes. What kind of
gas mileage do you get in yours? Not crossposted...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking for hauler version 2.0
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:38:51 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On Nov 6, 9:20Â*pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 9:01Â*pm, wrote:
On Nov 6, 7:55Â*pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 7:45Â*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:02:03 -0800 (PST), JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:58Â*pm, wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:50Â*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:32 pm, JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:34:39 -0800, Aratzio wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:17:51 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks,
JohnH bloviated:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 07:25:43 -0800, Aratzio wrote:
Have all the illiterate and now inconsequential right
wing ****wits left the building?
Why no ranting froth about the marxist majority? Why no
foaming blather about the coming islamofacist takeover?
Are they embarrassed by the repudiation of every core
belief they had? Amazing when people get tired of the
morons and their lowest common denominator candidates
and elect the smart person.
When you leave, take Krause with you.
Why would I leave, *we* won and who the **** is Krause?
The **** that birthed you.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a
fetus!"

Choosing to slink back into the gutter again John?

That's our boy Herring...and he never leaves the gutter. I
understand when he was in the army, the men in his command
voted him "Most Fraggable" three years in a row.- Hide quoted
text -

This from a known liar, and one of the most disrespected pieces
of **** in the group. You are a total failure as a man, no
honor, no courage, nothing at all to add to society... WAFA...

And Scottie slides into the same gutter.

He'll never be as low as you and yours. Why don't you show us
again how jealous you can be?

That little boy of yours getting any three-day passes?

Maybe you should lay off other folks' families.

Get it?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just insulted my family while asking me t lay off other folks
families.

What insult.. It's not what someone calls you, it's what you answer
to.

You have slid further down the gutter John.

1. Â*Why are you such a bitter old man? 2. Â*What families should I
lay off of?

Uh, mine, loogies, Johns', et' al...

BTW: Â*My son, a US Marine, is a far better man than you. Â*Your
insult to him defines the type of person you are.

First off, he might be better, he might not. Either way, you are not
him and as long as you keep siding with trash like Harry and Salty,
the most vial here, and insulting our children, you are putting
yourself up as fodder for retribution. You say things to hurt folks
here, they say things back, that's what happens when you troll. Your
kid is no more off limits than mine or Loogies, being a Marine has
nothing to do with it. My oldest does volunteer work for immigrants
and impoverished, and families of military personnel from other
countries, so does The Mouse. We as a family and small business do
volunteer work for Paul Newman's Hole in the wall gang camp which
serves children with blood born disease and their families. Are we any
less than him? If you wish your family off limits, play by your own
rules, don't cry and use the "service" card. We all do what we can...

Get a life Jim, stop living someone else's..

Let's get something straight................I do not *side* with anyone.

You also need to understand that despite what Loogy says I do not insult
family members. Â*On the other hand you, John Herring, Reggie, FL Jim
and Loogy have repeatedly done so. Â* Â*I am fair game.......my family
is not.

In retrospect I really have to ask myself why I join in with the lunacy
at rec.boats and the lunatic members here. Â* Perhaps we all need to
"get a life", especially members like you who spend your entire day in
front of your computer reading and responding to the juvenile nonsense
here.

As usual, you are full of ****.. I have spent just about every day this
summer and fall with my kid, at the track.. I post early morning and
evenings, some rainy days like today. I also post to several other groups
and I constantly work on several websites.. What else do you do but come
her to cry

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Life is short, you gotta' do what you love, there can
be no compromise...

So, when are you going to eat a bullet, now that your hero lost the
election, and your country is bound for Marxist Hell?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
Remove all the confusion and k00ks from my posting addy to send me your
sekrit messages.
"The most useful tool for dealing with management types is, of course,
an automatic weapon."

"these trolls are frustrated youngsters with serious psychic problems."
-- a web version of Alexa Cameron, named Adrian.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6z5zym

"The fact that you are trying to defend the proselytisation of
homosexuality shows that RTG is making you turn gay step by step,
whereas I have been able to resist his sexual brainwashing. If you watch
series 2 of Torchwood you might even become a fully fledged mincer
yourself, complete with mashed potatoes and gravy." -- Yes, Aggie means
Russell T. "Gayvies". Message-ID:

Official Chung Demon

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

I mourned:
The Mop Jockey did most oddly state:
DUDE, YOU WIN TEH INTERNETS!!!

the oversized check is in the mail.

Alas, all I get for my trouble is a Monkey that's trained to hurl ****
under several of my nyms.

"DevMcKinHole, you also get the pleasure of sucking off my doggy and
cleaning out his butthole with your tongue." -- He's not so much a
*Porch*Monkey as a _Fire_Monkey, as in one who's on fire due to his
own tendency to mess with lighter fluid while standing beside a hot
stove. Message-ID: 77Uxh.1996$384.1135@trnddc05

Said I:
You, Monkey-man, are quite possibly the only usenetter in existence
who does not and cannot own Hatter.

"[...] What's the matter fagboi, am I beating your as$ so badly that
you're no seeking an alliance with the diaperboi?...YOu really don't
know how dumb you are, do ya?" -- I guess I don't, Monkey.

"Ok, but I am not stalking Teh Mop Jockey, I seem to be building a
relationship with him. Remember, I am a Christian so the secular rules
do not apply to me. I strive to be amoral, which I think applies to this
situation. Keep this in mind, please. Since I am currently mentally ill
and since I can not nominate, that is what I am doing at this time." --
Olympiada: Teh amoral "Christian", in Message-ID:

"You're like some kind of rabid attack-gerbil." -- Lionel Lauer to Joxer
in MID:

"I say you are out of your ****ing mind." -- Ying Guo, posting as
"SameAsB4" , tells PorchMonkey4Life, posting
as the same nick but a slightly different morph, the score, in MID:

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: . com

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined
to describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of
stoned hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as
throwing money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then
explaining to reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil
Ochs summed it up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you
off." So when journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows,
at best it's careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization.
Osama bin Laden wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie
Hoffman merely wanted to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Demon Lord Benedict Hussein Snodgrass Jr of Confusion, ye
drain-inhabiting parlous boy, I had rather be a tick in a sheep than
such a valiant ignorance as thee, ye growled:

On Nov 6, 9:20 pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:58 pm, wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:50 pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:32 pm, JohnH wrote:
[...]

1. Why are you such a bitter old man? 2. What families should I
lay off of?

Uh, mine, loogies, Johns', et' al...

BTW: My son, a US Marine, is a far better man than you. Your
[...]

family members. On the other hand you, John Herring, Reggie, FL Jim
and Loogy have repeatedly done so. I am fair game.......my family
is not.

In retrospect I really have to ask myself why I join in with the lunacy
at rec.boats and the lunatic members here. Perhaps we all need to
"get a life", especially members like you who spend your entire day in
front of your computer reading and responding to the juvenile nonsense
here.

As usual, you are full of ****.. I have spent just about every day this
summer and fall with my kid, at the track.. I post early morning and
evenings, some rainy days like today. I also post to several other groups
and I constantly work on several websites.. What else do you do but come
her to cry

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Life is short, you gotta' do what you love, there can
be no compromise...

So, when are you going to eat a bullet, now that your hero lost the
election, and your country is bound for Marxist Hell?

That's a bit harsh. Perhaps he'll get promoted to...

...Black and White Minstrel.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking exposed aborted feotus and chive
dressing accompanied by deplorable abdomen on top of defective discarded
douchebags and locust abscess marinade, served in a turbid pannikin
containing spicy pieces of chive, pea and onion in polluted sour cream,
a side of sea otter liver and a pint of vaginal discharge.

wrote in message

Speaking of which.. Tell me about your Sprinter.. I saw them listed
from 14,000 to 100,000 in a quick search, I suppose I must have missed
somethig but I was in a hurry. I am looking to trade my Blazer in for
something I can use as a hauler for a couple of bikes. What kind of
gas mileage do you get in yours? Not crossposted...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking for hauler version 2.0

I assume you are looking for something you can eat/sleep in as well.
Otherwise, why not a simple trailer?

But, to answer your question, our Sprinter ... set up as a mini RV by
Pleasure-Way ... gets a solid 20-21 mpg on the highway doing 65-70 mph.
Slightly less (18-19 mpg) towing a trailer. It's the 2005 model, 170-inch
(long) wheelbase with the 5 cylinder diesel. Still has less than 4000
miles on it. We rarely use it, but Mrs.E. refuses to even think of selling
it because she thinks it's "cute".

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

JimH wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:06 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" ""reggie\"@has left
the building" wrote:
JimH wrote:

You have slid further down the gutter John.
1. Why are you such a bitter old man?
2. What families should I lay off of?
BTW: My son, a US Marine, is a far better man than you. Your insult
to him defines the type of person you are.

I think you son said it best "my dad is just a bitter old man who spends
all of his time in front of the computer and only comes out to yell at
everyone". I understand why your son joined the marines.

JimH, Get a life

I am not surprised that you dismissed this recent post of mine to FL
Jim and his sick obsession with my life and family:
===============

"Regarding my son's blog.............a 14 year old boy with raging
hormones and having family problems is not unique nor indicative of
the type of parenting and love he received in his earlier years. Yes
I was hard on him during those troubled times and if I had to do it
over again I would not do anything different. The fact that he was
able to move past those problems and turned into a fine young man is
the end story..........and I am proud as hell of him.

Now you, Herring and FL Jim can continue to try to make a deal of FL
Jim's stalking efforts and can continue to try to make something of
the blog of a 14 year old boy. By doing so you folks have lowered
yourselves to the level of troubled 13 year old boys. My son has
moved past that crap.

Carry on boys. "
===================

You are now a member of the aholes obsessed with my family.

Carry on Reggie.

If it weren't for the fact that your son describes you exactly the way
WE see you, you might have a chance at convincing us that you are a
victim, instead of what you really are. There's no need to go over that
again since several people have brought those issues to your attention.

Jimmie, if you think I am stalking you you haven't seen anything yet.
Your trip to the corner store is caught on film. every step you take can
be traced if you carry a cell phone. Run a red light in your car,
someone is watching. Every email you send goes into a huge database.
Your surfing habits are being monitored. Your purchases are being
monitored. Your phone might even be tapped. If you get in an accident
they can tell how fast you were going, how hard you hit the brakes, and
how far you skidded. Everyone is stalking you. And it is all perfectly
legal.

Scary, Huh?

President Obama Tim General 15 November 7th 08 01:36 AM
What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama [email protected] General 12 November 6th 08 12:45 AM
What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama [email protected] General 4 November 5th 08 03:02 PM
Obama as president: The Commander and Thief jgalt Cruising 183 November 4th 08 09:31 PM