Default Christmas Boat Parades

Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Nov 4, 12:55*pm, JohnH wrote:
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade..

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Awe, come on John! Make it as gaudy as you can, we'd all LOVE to see
the pics!

JohnH wrote:
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.

Oh, come on...as tasteless as you are, competing should be easy.

You can light up one side of your boat with a massive tacky cross,
put an American flag on the other side and on the stern a huge Christmas
tree, all in lights...and you can hang hologram ornaments off the tree
depicting the products of your familial baby factories.

On Nov 4, 1:22*pm, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.

Oh, come on...as tasteless as you are, competing should be easy.

This from the most foul, fat, gross, lying, insulting, vulgar stinking
piece of crap here.

"JohnH" wrote in message
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just
go see it.

--

Now that's a frightening thought. You floundering around out there, causing
havoc for real sailors & boaters.

wrote:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:40:28 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 4, 1:22 pm, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!
Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78
Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat Parade.
http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm
Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just to
go see it.
Oh, come on...as tasteless as you are, competing should be easy.

Hey, don't horn in on my turf. I'm the most foul, fat, gross, lying, insulting, vulgar stinking
piece of crap here.

Got it!

Actually, Loogy, Herring, DK, Florida Jim, JustWait and one or two
others in that club are competing for the title of "most foul, fat,
gross, lying, insulting, vulgar stinking piece of crap here."
Additionally, Loogy has received recognition as "One of the Most Severe
Failures of Special Ed."

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:55:48 GMT, JohnH wrote:

Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Of course the whole tradition of celebrating the Chritmas holiday with
lighted trees, etc. actually goes back to pagan holidays in northern
Europe which were celebrating the passage of the shortest day of the
year. The Roman Jesuits, being ever practical, decided that it was in
the best interests of their mission if people were allowed to retain
some semblance of their old celebrations.

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:55:48 GMT, JohnH wrote:

Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Of course the whole tradition of celebrating the Chritmas holiday with
lighted trees, etc. actually goes back to pagan holidays in northern
Europe which were celebrating the passage of the shortest day of the
year. The Roman Jesuits, being ever practical, decided that it was in
the best interests of their mission if people were allowed to retain
some semblance of their old celebrations.

Uh...the Society of Jesus was founded in the 16th Century, long after
the German Protestants of that same century who are credited with
creating the tree artifice gave up paganism. The pagan precursors of the
"tree" predates the Jebbies by centuries. Also, the founder of the
Society of Jesus was a Spaniard.

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message
Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of
the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

Here is a list from BoatUS magazine for those interested.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/boatus/200811/#/78

Here are the winners from the 2007 Annapolis Christmas Lights Boat
Parade.

http://www.eastportyclightsparade.com/2007_winners.htm

Don't know if we'll make the 2008 parade, but I may put the boat in just
go see it.

--

Now that's a frightening thought. You floundering around out there,
causing havoc for real sailors & boaters.
View it *fron* land.

Better make that...*from* land

"JohnH" wrote in message

Some will argue that the lighted boat parades have nothing to do with
Christmas, and some of the parade officials have taken the word out of the
parade's title. But, we know what the parades are *really* commemorating!

The elementary school in our neighboring town hosts a Halloween party for
the little kids every year.
I happened to notice the sign planted in the school yard this year.
Nothing about "Halloween". It was a "Harvest Celebration Party.

Kids are going to grow up missing a lot.

Eisboch