posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.machines.cnc,rec.boats

Default Another repub bites the dust

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Mon, 03
Nov 2008 10:34:40 -0800 in misc.survivalism :

actually, Im an ex cop, and am able to pick a lot of them out of the
crowd. AUK is filled with them of course.

But then..I have the training. Useful idiots such as yourselves, are
barely able to tie your shoes, so.....shrug

Gunner

After all those donuts, it doubtful that you can bend over enough to tie
your laces.

What donuts?

The ones that he takes a flying leap at while rolling.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The two oldest cliches in the book are "The Good Old Days were