Default Yo!! Squids!!!

So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? :)
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 2, 9:17*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? * :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHA-5VWon8
Jim Jim is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? :)

Yo Ho Ho. Shiver me timbers. It's about LT pirate boats.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? :)

Hard to believe it's been 18 & 1/2 years since Jim Henson died. Quite a
loss.

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? :)

Hard to believe it's been 18 & 1/2 years since Jim Henson died. Quite a
loss.

Yeah, we lost Henson but kept Krueger, Herring, and Florida Jim. Life
isn't fair.

messagenews:98rsg4lsart6gpkk82ksdoe1dh6b0enqut@4ax .com...
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? * :)

Hard to believe it's been 18 & 1/2 years since Jim Henson died. *Quite a
loss.

Yeah, we lost Henson but kept Krueger, Herring, and Florida Jim. Life
isn't fair.

WAFA. Just have to make sure you insult someone in any thread about
any subject. What a low life piece of **** you are.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:42 am, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:98rsg4lsart6gpkk82ksdoe1dh6b0enqut@4ax .com...
So this is what is was like for you guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U
Who knew? :)
Hard to believe it's been 18 & 1/2 years since Jim Henson died. Quite a
loss.

Yeah, we lost Henson but kept Krueger, Herring, and Florida Jim. Life
isn't fair.

WAFA. Just have to make sure you insult someone in any thread about
any subject. What a low life piece of **** you are.

Every time he looks at his scrap book and sees all those blank pages, he
realizes how empty his life has been. Of course he does maintain a list
of his wives, country estates, pre fabbed cabinets, exotic pets, barns,
guns, boats, propellers, jet skis, cameras, computers, cars, bicycles,
and soon to be motorcycle.

Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:42 am, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

So, Jim, what have you done since you got out of the Navy? Nothing, as
far as can be seen, right?

Is Loogy your son? You two seem to be the yin yang of left and right
wing ignorance and stupidity.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 3, 7:39*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:98rsg4lsart6gpkk82ksdoe1dh6b0enqut@4ax .com...

So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? * :)

Hard to believe it's been 18 & 1/2 years since Jim Henson died. *Quite a
loss.

That long?

Man, does time fly!
MMC MMC is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
So this is what is was like for you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlI7QdSYg1U

Who knew? :)

It gets boring at sea. Gotta do something.......only get to scrub the
crappers once a day. ha!

Good Morning Squids!!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 26 August 24th 08 06:59 PM
Hi Squids! Capt. Mooron ASA 0 March 16th 05 06:13 PM
Pic's of the local squids that are being caught. Calif Bill General 1 March 13th 05 01:23 PM