Default Letters to America

On Oct 28, 1:00*am, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:04:03 -0400, Eisboch wrote:
While the concepts are nice and appealing to many during an election
campaign, the problem is not the specific details of Obama's proposals
or even the income levels over which taxes will be raised.

The problem is in allowing government - and the "leaders" of government
to control it ... period.

Government has always controlled taxes. *I think it's in the definition
of taxes. ;-)

Or the definition of government!!

On Oct 28, 11:14*am, wrote:
Even though my small business has made me "rich" and earned over
$250,000 last year, I am somehow still not sitting on a pile of
money.

HAHAHAHAHA...give me a break. This guy made 250,000 and he cant seem
to live on that? Just goes to show how greedy the rich are. They'll
just say he's " living beyond his means ".

The *business* earned over $250k last year. That's not his salary.
If he's running his business properly, he plowed some of that money
back into the business. And of course he didn't say that he couldn't
live on that, just that he wasn't sitting on sacks of money. Pay
attention, try reading for content... sober up, "slammed". Oh, and
work hard... maybe you'll earn a decent wage one day.

Obama is a curse, and will **** all of you in the USA.....

At least you got that right.

Found a solution for vinyl letters on brightwork! [email protected] General 11 June 14th 06 11:09 PM
America is at war l1l1l1 ASA 0 October 13th 05 03:58 PM
OT More on the Bush letters A boater General 4 September 18th 04 08:48 PM
USLA - Heimlich Letters, Maneuver for Drowning Case Report Evidence Gerry Schwartz General 0 May 5th 04 04:59 PM