Default What gets the skinheads going...

Transcript from a Palin rally in Iowa:

Transcript

Palin: Obama...Barack Obama has an ideological commitment to higher
taxes. The lessons I believe we have taught our kids would start to
erode. Those lessons about work ethic, hard work being rewarded and
productivity being rewarded...

Women yelling off camera in audience:
And he's a niXXer!

Palin: And...and......lessons about, um, the
virtues of freedom and independence while being generous and
compassionate with others. Higher taxes, more government, misusing
the power to tax leads to government moving into the
role of some believing the government then has to take care of us.

And government (boos from the audience) kinda moving into the role as
the other half of our family making decisions for us. Now they do this
in other countries where the people are not free.

Note that Palin made no effort to castigate the audience member who
yelled out "niXXer."

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 27, 4:35*pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

What was she supposed to say? Or was it a loaded question trying to
get her to respond with a quick knee jerk reaction of

"yes he is?" or no he's not?"

Tim wrote:
On Oct 27, 4:35 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

What she was supposed to do was what Obama does when this crap
happens...he stops his speech and tells the offender "We don't need that
sort of talk."

She should have looked right at the jerk and said, "Hey...there's no
room for that sort of talk in this campaign...knock it off." Or
something like that.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:21:16 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
On Oct 27, 4:35 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Like Obama did to Rev. Wright?

Indeed!

Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
On Oct 27, 4:35 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Perhaps. But in a more timely fashion. Hee Hee