Senior Member

Default What is it...?

About the left that they think flooding newsgroups and disrupting
folks free expression is going to get them votes? The constant
crossposting and refusal to let anybody have any opposing opinion, or
even a general conversation is indicative of the type of
indoctrination and censorship a democrat president and congress will
bring to our country. It really goes against everything our country
stands for.. The cheating by ACORN, the in the tank media, and the
hideous hate that comes out of the looney left is just sickening..

I suppose the usual suspects will insult me for my opinon, that is
what they seem to stand for. But tolerance and compromise are not
really their strong suit..

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 06:38:12 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

There's a lot about Biden that I have respect for, particularly in
consideration of his personal challenges and losses.

He's basically a decent, down to earth guy, but he's not the brightest bulb
in the house.

I agree.

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

What is it about reich-winger retardos that makes them "think" that "the
left" posts opinions in newsgroups in order to get votes?

Maybe you could enlighten us as to why you do?

BTW .... Biden is living proof that you don't have to be smart to get
through law school.
I think Obama has put a muzzle on him for a while, before he blows the
election for him.

There's a lot about Biden that I have respect for, particularly in
consideration of his personal challenges and losses.
He's basically a decent, down to earth guy, but he's not the brightest
bulb in the house.
I'll bet Caribou Barbie has more natural, God given "smarts".

Eisboch

There's no evidence Caribou Barbie has any smarts.

I've expressed this opinion before, but for your benefit, I'll do it again.

Being naturally "smart" (meaning high IQ) in no way implies success, an
ability to accomplish or to provide leadership.
I've know several people in my life and career who, although brilliant in
their area of expertise, couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. They
needed the assistance of us not-so-smart people with a degree of common
sense to capitalize on and exploit their "smartness". Few were natural
leaders because they were too consumed with their smartness. They were
capable of analyzing a situation or problem but were mentally powerless in
terms of making a decision in response.

It strikes me that the media has become infatuated with people like Obama
who is obviously intelligent and capable of great mental analysis and
articulation of problems, yet can't make a decision on a course of action as
represented by his number of "present" votes.

I have more confidence in people who may struggle a bit with a concept, but
once identified, have the ability to do something about it.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

You need to read up some more on the use of "present votes" in the
Illinois legislature.

As for Ms. Palin, I've watched her very carefully the last month or so.
While she is adept at reading a speech off a teleprompter, and repeating
short Republican talking points, she doesn't really seem to know much of
anything in the policy areas that are important to this country. Far too
often in her "face to face" interviews, she outed herself as a know-nothing.

Further, almost everything in the woman's "story" to date, the story the
Republicans have been touting, has turned out to be complete bull****.
And, to boot, she is ethically challenged in a number of areas and
doesn't even know enough to avoid stepping in steaming piles of moose ****.

She's the sweetie of the evangelicals, though. That's enough to make her
anathema to me.

BAR wrote:
wrote:
About the left that they think flooding newsgroups and disrupting
folks free expression is going to get them votes? The constant
crossposting and refusal to let anybody have any opposing opinion, or
even a general conversation is indicative of the type of
indoctrination and censorship a democrat president and congress will
bring to our country. It really goes against everything our country
stands for.. The cheating by ACORN, the in the tank media, and the
hideous hate that comes out of the looney left is just sickening..

I suppose the usual suspects will insult me for my opinon, that is
what they seem to stand for. But tolerance and compromise are not
really their strong suit..

Their ideas, the left's, are rejected by 2/3 of the voters when the are
presented objectively. The only way they can get people to vote for them
is to stifle free expression from the right and pull at the emotions of
voters.

More crap from two crocks full of it.

McCain has run the most inept and ugliest campaign for the presidency
that I can recall. No one has "stifled" his expressions of hatred and
fear-mongering and in fact all he and that ditzy running mate have done
is appeal to the basest emotions of the basest voters.

I don't know what sort of advantage Obama will have in the popular vote
once the tallies are in, but I have a feeling he is going to do very,
very well in the electoral college totals.

McCain is too old, too out of touch, too bereft of ideas, too close to
Bush, too anti-woman, too much of a flip-flopper and too poor in his
judgment to be president of the United States. He looks and sounds like
a doddering old fool on the campaign trail, and once the public really
got to see his running mate "in action," it realized how totally
unprepared she was for higher office.