Default Thanks Nancy, Harry...

That would be Pelosi, Reid and our erstwhile Democratic Congress on
their off shore drilling positions.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/18/cuban-oil

Morons.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:22:33 +0000, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

That would be Pelosi, Reid and our erstwhile Democratic Congress on
their off shore drilling positions.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/18/cuban-oil

Morons.

Ad GWB to that list. He opposes any relaxation of the Cuban embargo.

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:22:33 +0000, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

That would be Pelosi, Reid and our erstwhile Democratic Congress on
their off shore drilling positions.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/18/cuban-oil

Morons.

Ad GWB to that list. He opposes any relaxation of the Cuban embargo.

I hope one of the first things President Obama does is "normalize" our
relationship with Cuba and lift any travel or trade restrictions. Some
president has to have the balls to do this...

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:38:04 -0400, Boater wrote:

I hope one of the first things President Obama does is "normalize" our
relationship with Cuba and lift any travel or trade restrictions. Some
president has to have the balls to do this...

It would take balls. With Florida consistently a battleground state, the
Cuban vote looms large. Still, after years of trading with Vietnam,
China, Russia, etc., the embargo does seem more than silly. Votes or
oil? Castro must be laughing.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...03/19/8402339/
index.htm
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 21, 5:50*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:38:04 -0400, Boater wrote:
I hope one of the first things President Obama does is "normalize" our
relationship with Cuba and lift any travel or trade restrictions. Some
president has to have the balls to do this...

It would take balls. *With Florida consistently a battleground state, the
Cuban vote looms large. *Still, after years of trading with Vietnam,
China, Russia, etc., the embargo does seem more than silly. *Votes or
oil? *Castro must be laughing.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...2007/03/19/840...
index.htm

But "Cuber" still believes theres a revolution going on. And I my own
opinion is that florda Cubans really arn't interested dealing with
Cuber in it's present state. That's why they wanted to come here to
begin with. and most don't want to go back.

Why would Fidel laugh? He wanted his Island country to be that way and
he got it. Now if his brother would open up and be less agressive and
be better on human rights, then I could see doing a bit of swapping.
But until then, I can't see why the doors shouldn't stay locked.

now, concerning the oil? I don't think it's the idea of having it fed
directly to the US. Because it would go into the world pipeline
anyhow. And if they start to sell oil I wonder how many of the Cuber'n
citizens will see any benefit from it.

Look at how Fox and Chavez have handled their countries oil. And I
don't see anything different happening in Cuber.