Default Hey Tom!...

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

wrote in message
You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask and
snorkel.

Senior Member

On Oct 21, 9:09*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? *Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask and
snorkel.

Not Tom.. However I bet he wouldn't be past dangling some poor hippie
over the edge with a rope and rode... Think I will stay away for a
while anyway...

wrote in message
On Oct 21, 9:09 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask
and
snorkel.

Not Tom.. However I bet he wouldn't be past dangling some poor hippie
over the edge with a rope and rode... Think I will stay away for a
while anyway...

Might be just what you need. Tom knows best!

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 21, 8:52*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 21, 9:09 am, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask
and
snorkel.

Not Tom.. However I bet he wouldn't be past dangling some poor hippie
over the edge with a rope and rode... Think I will stay away for a
while anyway...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------

Might be just what you need. *Tom knows best!- Hide quoted text -

If the lobsta's woudl float I could wack them with a Lee-Enfield...

That'd settle 'em down!

wrote in message

On Oct 21, 9:09 am, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask
and
snorkel.

Not Tom.. However I bet he wouldn't be past dangling some poor hippie
over the edge with a rope and rode... Think I will stay away for a
while anyway...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------

Might be just what you need. Tom knows best!- Hide quoted text -

If the lobsta's woudl float I could wack them with a Lee-Enfield...

That'd settle 'em down!

Wish I still had my old Lee Enfield rifle with the modified 'sport' stalk.
(roughly cut back & rounded out)
Bought it for $20 at a hardware store many years ago.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 05:54:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

Obviously, not enough.

And where are my lobsters?

In the f***'in' ocean.

I got your email and just replied.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:09:43 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message
You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask and
snorkel.

Hallucinations.

I got friends in low places.

Get it - Low Places?

Um...

Never mind.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 06:30:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Oct 21, 9:09*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

You blame LSU's poor performance on "hometown refs"? *Take a look at
this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqYBut7v8fg

How much is LSU paying those officials?

And where are my lobsters?

There were reports of him being seen out on his boat wearing a dive mask and
snorkel.

Not Tom.. However I bet he wouldn't be past dangling some poor hippie
over the edge with a rope and rode...

I don't know any aged, decrepit hippies.

Oh wait, yes I do.

Want to go fishing next week?

Think I will stay away for a while anyway...

Good idea. :)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

I don't know any aged, decrepit hippies.

Yes you do.

Eisboch