posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default The Horror, The Horror Yet To Come

On Oct 17, 5:59*pm, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:00:55 -0400, Boater wrote:
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:36:46 -0400, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=735&L=3570
[
The Wall Street Journal editors peer fearlessly into the increasingly
likely terror of an election that produces a Democratic President with
larger Democratic majorities in both houses of Congress. Disregarding
the delicate sensibilities of women and children, the editors expose
to all the stark horrors that could ensue:

Voters will be registered. Workers organized. Banks regulated. Health
care provided for all. Government investment will drive a green
revolution that generates millions of jobs. The wealthy will pay more
in taxes. Guantanamo will be shut down; torture will end. Net
neutrality will be mandated. Citizens may even be able to sue
corporations that negligently do them harm. And that doesn't even
mention ending the war in Iraq.

The horror of it all. Can the Republic survive? *... ]

Don't forget heads on pikes!

Vlad, that's a WONDERFUL idea!

It's a perfect exit for the neo-conmen.

I prefer Madame Guillotine or simple hanging. *Your suggestion compliments
the first but the second is also attractive if we string the rotting
corpses in front of Congress as a warning to the next generation of
politicians.

Do you really think there would be a "next generation?"

Cliff wrote:
[...]

Stop stalking me, cockroach.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Cliff wrote:
[...]

Is cheesy still out there? I figured that he would fade after I
filtered him. Perhaps he will crawl back under his rock after
elections are done.

Cliff wrote:
[...]

How could I possibly do that if my head were to explode as Cheese Curl
says it will?
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

wrote:

How could I possibly do that if my head were to explode as Cheese Curl
says it will?

Your head couldn't expolde. It's empty, and so will just cave in, or
implode.
Violently.

JC