posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Default I'm a little confused...

On Oct 3, 5:43*pm, Naked Gonad wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:40:11 +0100, Naked Gonad
wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:05:52 -0400, alephtull
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:37:53 -0400, alephtull
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:11:07 -0400, alephtull
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:46:17 -0400, alephtull
wrote:

She is a ****ing religious nut. Anyone who's listened to her
talk thinks so, except for other religious nuts.
So what do you base your opinon on? *A strong belief in God?

A belief in fairy tales about Adam and Eve over hard science.
Gee..then you think Liberals are nutcases too.
IF they take the Bible literally, yes.
Thats a pretty big If, isnt it? * So Jesus didnt rise from the dead?
After all...its part of the Big Theology of Christianity. To be
Christian, you have to believe that bit of dogma. How about that
Virgin Birth thingy?

Or do you *believe you are qualified to determine what Christians
should believe in, and what makes them nutcases?
The point you clearly already forgot, small brained one, is that
there is irrefutable proof of evolution ongoing. So people who choose
to believe in fairy tales in the face of irrefutable scientific proof
are in fact, deluded nuts in my book. If you wish to think of them as
rational people, that's your decision.
So Evolution is a scientific fact, rather than a theory?
Odd..most reputable scientists disagree with you.

Now..is there some reason you refused to answer the question I posed
to you?
All of the the other big bible claims you threw out just now have not
been irrefutably been proven wrong by science, and probably never
will be, so as improbable as they may seem to a rational person, I
don't think people who choose to believe in them are necessarily
nuts. Maybe just a little naive.
So they have not been disproven. *And yet, you are sure they they are
false. * And *your evidence is what again? *Still waiting for your CV
btw and an answer to the question about your qualifications.
And your CV is what exactly?
Then that would include 80% of the American public, and of
course most
Leftwing Politicians and their syncophants.
Most mainstream Christians are able to separate their faith from
ridiculous ancient myths.
Blink blink.....snicker...did you actually read what you just wrote?
I did. Do you read much of anything these days? There are plenty of
people of faith out there admitting the Bible isn't literally true.
The Entire Bible, or just parts you consider to be fairy tales?
We're talking about other people's opinions now, Gungadin, not mine..
Try to keep up.
No..we are exactly talking about your opinion. Since you are unable to
provide facts.
I have heard many contemporary Christians acknowledge the bible is
not to be taken literally. Usually they say this in reference to
genesis and the rather oppressive laws of Exodus and leviticus. In
order to know what other parts they've amended their thinking on,
you'd have to be asking them, not me.
So you are claiming then that only parts of the Bible are false.
Fascinating. *And your CV is what again?

And
your CV is what again?
One would assume you are also calling the Rev Jesse Jackson, Al
Sharpton, etc etc all religious nuts, is that correct?
I just think of them as ****ty human beings. I don't know what
they really believe in, other than money and camera time.
At least we can agree on something.
Pretty lame and obvious attempt to corner me. Want to go for it
and actually defend those creeps to everyone? I'm sure you must
love them.
Why would I? Im not a Christian.
Lot's of people who love them aren't Christian either. So why did
you bring them up if you weren't prepared to defend them? *(I
already pointed out the answer, but go ahead and fumble.)

No..you pointed out your opinion. Which of course is hardly worth warm
spit. * Communists, Liberals, Marxists, Trotskyists and so forth often
love those mentioned above. Black Muslims as well. *Yet you obvously
believe they are nutcases, if they claim to be Christians. Or on your
planet, there is some form of secular humanism that calls itself
Christian?
Yes, Gumdrop, thank you for confirming what I already said. You
ASSumed what my viewpoints were and therefore lost the argument.
Actually old sod..you pretty much gave us your viewpoints and an
insight into your megolomania. *Your opinion as Fact.
Or are you simply a hypocrit and feel that Lefties who believe
in God
are ok, but those on the Right are not?
And watch the Gunntard come skidding in for a landing without his
gear down.
Your attempt to weasel is again noted.
I've given nothing but direct and clear answers to you. Attempt to
spin and lie noted.
Your attempt to spin and lie is very well noted as is your attempt to
deflect.
Boring alert.
Attempt to deflect noted.
Once again, you lose an argument because you assume you know what
other people's opinions are and you cannonball spectacularly onto
your own pungi sticks.

Pretty pathetic, Gunther
Alphanull...I was thinking the same about you.
No you weren't, but it seemed like a good comeback at the time.
Actually, I was thinking you were a poor pathetic loser, a mind numbed
droid.
Redundancy noted. Time to get your coat and leave now. You've nothing
left to add here.
Inability to refute is noted with amusement.
Pretty pathetic indeed.
Which part?
Everything you wrote.
Get back on your meds. *Its for the children

*Take your meds

Gunner

So you dont care about the children. *Not surprising, given your
obvious megolomania

Athiesm, just another faith based belief system

Gunner
By the very nature of Atheism,it has no faith or beliefs.

Gonad
Unless you are recategorising "Atheism"?

Gonad

See previous post of a few moments ago.

Gunner

Atheist definition in my dictionary:

Someone who denies the existence of a god.

Rubbish! All Church of England bishops deny the existence of God.
Are you accusing then of atheism?
Yes or no?
Answer the question!
Stop squirming!

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Uh!!??

I'm a little confused... pyotr filipivich General 0 October 7th 08 09:05 PM
I'm a little confused... pyotr filipivich General 2 October 4th 08 03:30 PM
I'm a little confused... Dan General 0 October 3rd 08 06:54 PM
I'm a little confused... Dan General 0 October 3rd 08 04:50 PM
I'm a little confused... Dan General 0 October 3rd 08 04:46 PM