Default Fixin the MiniCup

So far I have chiseled out about 40 old screws. I'll fill the holes
with epoxy and microballoons and then glass. Then I'll glass all that
is not already glassed. I will probably use graphite epoxy on her
bottom cuz its s'posed to be very tough and I have lots of graphite
left over from the Tolman.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 13, 7:59*pm, wrote:
So far I have chiseled out about 40 old screws. *I'll fill the holes
with epoxy and microballoons and then glass. *Then I'll glass all that
is not already glassed. *I will probably use graphite epoxy on her
bottom cuz its s'posed to be very tough and I have lots of graphite
left over from the Tolman.

I'm missing something. I take it the MiniCup is a sail boat?

I'm asking because I really don't know.

On Oct 13, 10:26 pm, Tim wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:59 pm, wrote:

So far I have chiseled out about 40 old screws. I'll fill the holes
with epoxy and microballoons and then glass. Then I'll glass all that
is not already glassed. I will probably use graphite epoxy on her
bottom cuz its s'posed to be very tough and I have lots of graphite
left over from the Tolman.

I'm missing something. I take it the MiniCup is a sail boat?

I'm asking because I really don't know.

It is a 14' homebuilt sailboat. Plans are free from the Stevenson
Projects page. It is like a large Sunfish.