Default Fleetweek San Francisco

There is an air show in SF this weekend.
We were there yesterday to see the Blue Angels and it was crowded but a
good time. The bay was thick with boats. They are doing it again today.

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone if I want the web servers to
stay up, but, if you want to take a look:
http://webmarin.com/
http://cams.exploratorium.edu:8010/1/control.html

Chris

"ChrisC" wrote in message
There is an air show in SF this weekend.
We were there yesterday to see the Blue Angels and it was crowded but a
good time. The bay was thick with boats. They are doing it again today.

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone if I want the web servers to stay
up, but, if you want to take a look:
http://webmarin.com/
http://cams.exploratorium.edu:8010/1/control.html

Chris

Looked like less boats this year. We went over to Treasure Island and
watched from shore. After all the wind, the bay looked nicer than it has
been for years for Fleet Week. But too man idiots to take the boat out in
to the watching fleet. Last couple of times have taken the boat, either too
much wind, or some nutcase running through the anchored boats throwing a
massive wake. Friend had his boat hit run a couple years ago.

Calif Bill wrote:
"ChrisC" wrote in message
There is an air show in SF this weekend.
We were there yesterday to see the Blue Angels and it was crowded but a
good time. The bay was thick with boats. They are doing it again today.

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone if I want the web servers to stay
up, but, if you want to take a look:
http://webmarin.com/
http://cams.exploratorium.edu:8010/1/control.html

Chris

Looked like less boats this year. We went over to Treasure Island and
watched from shore. After all the wind, the bay looked nicer than it has
been for years for Fleet Week. But too man idiots to take the boat out in
to the watching fleet. Last couple of times have taken the boat, either too
much wind, or some nutcase running through the anchored boats throwing a
massive wake. Friend had his boat hit run a couple years ago.

Looked like there were more boats this year to me. We were over by
Crissy field on Saturday. I agree that it's much less stressful to watch
from shore.

I didn't believe Teri when she told me Angel Island was on fire last
night, but, she was right.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVT13G0AJ.DTL