BoatBanter.com

-   -   Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99090-russian-mayor-sees-palin-shower.html)

[email protected] October 11th 08 11:41 PM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

Mayor In Russia Says He Can See Sarah Palin Showering From His House

(Provideniya, Russia) Governor Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice
Presidential nominee, has said that she can see Russia from her house.
Across the Bering Strait in Provideniya Bay sits the town of
Provideniya, Russia and its mayor Dimitri Andropov. He says that he
can see Palin showering from HIS house. “And it is very nice.”

Mayor Andropov added that his small town, like America, is transfixed
with the buxom Governor. “We have a shower watchman on duty 24/7. And
when the delightful Palin turns on the water and lets down her hair,
the alarm sounds, telling everyone to rush to my house for a show. The
kids love it.”

Leonid Andropov, the Mayor’s brother, said that the ability to see
Palin shower has given him and the other men a newfound respect for
her. “She’s a very thorough cleaner, which is tough when one is
dealing with moose guts, wolf blood and oil…And she doesn’t have a
mustache, which is just a big plus for us.”

In a spontaneous Q&A at a Phoenix donut shop, Sarah Palin said that
she’s okay with the Russians watching her shower. “I’m flattered. And
hopefully my cleanliness can inspire them to go after freedom, liberty
and democracy...so that they can create jobs, get more freedom and
liberty to help the economic job search, then hunt down the terror
loving terrorists and change their nation of human people for the
better.”

“All I heard from that speech was change, and change to us is bad,”
said Mayor Andropov. “Change means John McCain will win the election
and take our water princess to shower in Washington D.C…We don’t want
that to happen…Everything else Governor Palin said was over our small
town heads. But that’s okay, because we like to watch Sarah the same
way she likes to watch Saturday Night Live, with the sound turned
down.”

boater buddy October 11th 08 11:45 PM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

..

Boater[_2_] October 11th 08 11:49 PM

wrote:

.

[...]

Ol' Boater Buddy has nothing of any interest to post, and he wants to
make sure no one else does, either.

What a cipher.

Canuck57[_3_] October 12th 08 12:20 AM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

Boy you democrats are a desperate bunch eh?

One thing that strikes me on the internet is how hard it is to find out what
Obama is about. As you always get this kind of crap below, but still there
if you know where to dig for it. Seems like the democrats just want to
slander, invent stuff to take a few facts away from their own leader.

Give me a break. Looks like America is really going down hill big time. I
was aghast to see Bema, a Islam convert to Christianity so he says even had
a chance in hell. Never served his country Obama the president? Oh I hope
the polls are wrong.

Canuck57[_3_] October 12th 08 12:38 AM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

.

[...]

Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden

Looks similar. Just missing an L.

Boater[_2_] October 12th 08 12:43 AM

Canuck57 wrote:
Boy you democrats are a desperate bunch eh?

One thing that strikes me on the internet is how hard it is to find out what
Obama is about. As you always get this kind of crap below, but still there
if you know where to dig for it. Seems like the democrats just want to
slander, invent stuff to take a few facts away from their own leader.

Give me a break. Looks like America is really going down hill big time. I
was aghast to see Bema, a Islam convert to Christianity so he says even had
a chance in hell. Never served his country Obama the president? Oh I hope
the polls are wrong.

If you don't know what "Obama is about," then you haven't looked. He's
written a couple of books, lots of speeches, lots of position papers,
and he's been in the center of the public's eye for years.

In this election cycle, McCain is the mystery. He changes his positions
on a daily basis, and can't articulate them at that. His judgment is
terrible. His ethics are questionable. He's been running an entirely
negative campaign.

The name is Barack Hussein Obama, not "Bema." The man was named after
his father. What's in a name, anyway?

Barack is not a convert to Christianity. And even it he were, what
difference does it make? Who cares? He's a *real* American, from humble
beginnings, who has risen to the top because of his intelligence and
hard word.

If by "never served his country," you mean he wasn't in the military, so
what. Two of this country's greatest presidents, Lincoln and FDR, were
never in the military, either, though Lincoln spent a short time in his
state militia, killing native Americans or some such nonsense.

We've been suffering through eight years of the worst president in our
history. Barack *Hussein* Obama, if elected, can only be better.

Boater[_2_] October 12th 08 12:45 AM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

.
[...]

We've got our quota of culturally xenophobic, racist brain-dead
right-wingers in here...we don't need another one.

[email protected] October 12th 08 12:53 AM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:20:32 -0600, "Canuck57"
wrote:

Boy you democrats are a desperate bunch eh?

Nope, we are so relaxed at this point that we can joke around a bit.
It's the Republicraps that are desperate. They see the election
slipping away from them and there is nothing they can do about it, but
get more and more shrill. I'm loving every minute of it.

[email protected] October 12th 08 12:54 AM

Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

wrote:

.
[...]

Missing an L?